If you’re looking to team up with your friends who live in different countries, snag a coveted top badge on a street you’ve never even been to, or just rank in different areas, you’ll need to get afor Mobile Legends.
While some players might take issue with people from all over the world fighting it out on their street and ranking first, if you’re someone who wants to do that, in this guide we’ll show you exactly how. We’ll be going through all the steps needed to set up, one of theservices, to get you a fake GPS location on Mobile Legends. Plus, with a VPN, you can do a whole lot more than just spoof your location…
- Visiting Japan? You need a
- If you’re in China, you’ll need a
- Here’s how to
Surfshark is the only VPN with a built-in fake GPS, but it’s also the cheapest VPN worth getting right now. At just $2.49 a month, it’s the perfect way to explore the world through Mobile Legends and keep yourself safe on the web.
How to get a fake GPS for Mobile Legends with Surfshark
. Install the Android app, and accept the permissions Surfshark asks for.
• Then, you’ll need to go to the ‘About Phone’ section in Settings.
• Tap ‘Build Number’ seven times to enter Developer Mode.
• Go back to Settings, and tap ‘Developer Options’, which may be at the end of menu.
• Turn on ‘Mock Locations App’ – it may be called ‘Allow Mock Locations’ – and select Surfshark as your mock location app.
• Download and install themodule – some apps won’t function if Mock Locations is turned on, so this module hides the setting from them.
• Then all you need to do is open Surfshark and select a location – it’ll spoof your location automatically to match the server you’re connected to. Make sure you do this before opening Mobile Legends!